As an institute dealing exclusively with health topics, we are very aware of the sensitivity of the data we work with.
medupha ensures compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) incl. local implementation laws and sets the highest security standards in data processing. All processes and technical-organizational measures are also audited and monitored by an external data protection expert.
Our employees receive regular training on data protection measures and security precautions in data processing.
Declaration on the obligation to provide information regarding the processing of personal data on the website www.medupha.com
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to medupha. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions. In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website.
1. Name and contact details of the responsible company
medupha medical-pharmaceutical market research Ges.m.b.H.
Hauptstr. 76/6, 2372 Gießhübl, Austria
2. Data protection officer
The protection of your data is very important to us. We have therefore commissioned an external data protection expert to regularly review our processes and continuously optimize them with us. If you have any questions about our data protection measures, the processing of your data or regarding the protection of your data subject rights, you can reach us and our data protection officer as follows:
Ing. Walter Wratschko – certified data protection expert
Brunnplatz 5, 9020 Klagenfurt. Tel. +43 699 1504 3860
3. Contact with medupha
On our website, we use various online forms through which you can contact us. In these forms, we compulsorily collect only those personal data that are absolutely necessary for the respective purpose. You are free to decide whether to provide us with any other data that is helpful to us in order to make our services even more customer-oriented. If you contact us by form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be transmitted to medupha in encrypted form (SSL procedure).
4. Data storage
If you contact us, the data you provide will be stored by us for the purpose of processing your inquiry or for medupha business purposes, i.e. for work processes in connection with the implementation of market research projects and for maintaining a business relationship. This concerns in particular: Name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
In addition, the following data is stored by us for the purpose of normal business operations:
- For business customers: Details of employer, place of employment and area of responsibility (job title, specialist area)
- When registering to participate in market research projects: Employer:in/place of employment, occupation, field of expertise, special professional areas of interest, and socio-demographic data.
- All survey data is stored – in pseudonymized form – on the servers of our hosting partner. Both the productive data and the backups are stored exclusively on servers of European companies on European soil.
5. Use and disclosure of your data
The data provided by you are necessary for the execution of our business purposes and will be used by us strictly in accordance with the legal regulations. No data is transferred to third parties, with the exception of processes that are necessary for the conduct of business, e.g. to a banking institution for the transfer of your fee or to the postal service or delivery services for the delivery of shipments. These companies may only use your data for order processing and not for any other purposes and are also obliged to comply with the statutory provisions on data protection. However, in the event of a legal requirement, an official order or an official investigation, we are legally obliged to make the respective data available to the authority.
With your consent, which is obtained via a double-opt-in procedure, we use your e-mail address to send our newsletter. Once you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to confirm your registration. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function contained in the newsletter or by contacting us by e-mail or telephone in this regard.
7. Data security
Your data is transmitted over the Internet in encrypted form using the SSL method. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons.
8. Web analysis and web fonts
Since data protection is extremely important to us, we refrain from using invasive web tracking tools such as Google Analytics. Also, the fonts provided by Google are installed locally on the website. Therefore, there is no communication with US-American tools.
Web analysis tool Plausible
9. Your rights
You can request information from us at any time about whether and to what extent we process your data.
In addition, you can assert the following rights with regard to the processing of your data: Right to rectification or erasure of your personal data, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, right to lodge a complaint.
Please note that in case of doubt, we may request additional information to confirm your identity – this is to protect your rights and privacy. If you exercise any of the above rights in a manifestly unfounded or particularly frequent manner, we may charge an appropriate processing fee or refuse to process your request.
10. Important information for participants in our surveys
When you participate in our surveys, you place your trust in us to handle your data and your information lawfully. This trust is very important to us and we are aware of our responsibility in this regard. The protection of your personal data, information and opinions is therefore our first priority.
We hereby assure you:
- All data transmitted by you will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Analytics data and personal data are always stored and processed separately without any systematic connection.
- No conclusions can ever be drawn about individual persons from the evaluations. The information and opinions you provide will never be passed on or published in connection with your name or personal data. All results are processed, analyzed and transmitted to our customers exclusively in anonymous form.
- At no time do we share your information with third parties.
- You will only be contacted by us to participate in market research projects related to your area of expertise or interest.
- Participation in surveys or other market research projects is always voluntary. For each project, you are free to decide whether you want to participate or not.
- medupha does not pursue advertising purposes and will never offer you anything for sale. We are only interested in your opinion.