Our research programmes
Our study programmes cover all relevant fields for the positioning of a company and its strategic decision-making process within the scope of a product life cycle.
medupha offers its analyses both as individual, exclusive studies and as multi-client projects, whose data are available for sale to multiple organisations.
- Therapeutic area analyses: Baseline studies in different therapy fields, ranging from wide indication areas to niche markets
- Company fitness: The research cluster “company fitness” comprises analyses for the measurement of different performance aspects (e.g. company image, customer satisfaction, company communication, staff satisfaction, benchmark analyses, etc.)
- Sales fitness: Our “sales fitness” studies include the classical analysis of sales research, such as benchmark studies on the image of the sales force, message recall analyses, after-visit studies, folder tests, etc.)
- Product fitness: The “product fitness” research cluster comprises various studies for measuring the performance of a formulation at various phases of its product life cycle, which provides crucial insights for the orientation and optimisation of your strategic marketing measures. In addition to traditional product positioning analyses, this includes concept research and campaign tests, pre-launch and post-launch analyses, market potential analyses and sales opportunities, strengths and weakness analyses, tracking studies for evaluating the running product development process, and many more services.
- Market Insight Analytics (MIA): Analyses on the basis of select, market-specific research questions in accordance with your needs – from Market Access Analyses up to the training needs of physicians and medical staff
- ePhysician monitor: Use of new media and digital communication tools by various stakeholder groups in the healthcare sector – in cooperation with hello mint
- Patient fitness: How fit is your company with regard to its communication with patients? Embark on a patient journey for specific diseases and discover the motivation of the end users of your products.